The virtually invisible film will keep your vehicle looking newer longer- without changing the design features or color- by protecting vulnerable areas such as front bumpers, hoods, side mirrors, door handle cavities, door edges, rocker panels, and rear fender panels. Preserving the finish of your vehicle with paint protection film (PPF) keeps your vehicle looking newer longer, and can enhance the resale value of your vehicle in the future.
Why 3M Paint Protection Film?
- Unrivaled scratch and stain resistance
- Tough, durable and maintenance free
- Self-healing technology makes scratches disappear
- Superior resistance to yellowing
- Maintenance free
- Stain and fade resistant
- Excellent durability
- Manufactured in the USA
- Can be removed safely
- Won’t damage fully cured paint finishes
- Great choice for leased vehicles
Where can I put Paint Protection Film on my vehicle?
Paint Protection Film can be professionally installed anywhere you want to protect your vehicle finish from scratches, chips, stains and other damaging elements. The virtually invisible film will not alter the color or design elements of your vehicle.n.
You can protect:
- Rocker panels from sand and stones
- Hoods, bumpers and mirror backs from flying gravel, bug acids and tar
- Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys, belt buckles and purses
- Full hoods, trunks and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap